Sewing is not the only crafty thing I do. For instance, I am an avid friendship bracelet maker, and for some reason I can't stop making envelopes out of everything I can get my hands on. (p.s. I love mail!)
Okay, and I cook and I bake too. Yum!
After wearing it for a day, I’ve decided I’ll leave it as is. Pretty happy with this refashion.
I bought this shirt for $1 at a thrift store. I cut off the original collar. It looked tacky to me. The shirt had a stain on it, but you can’t tell after the bleaching. I took in the sides a little so it wouldn’t be baggy on me.
- mrsb915 likes this
- letsthrowmoffatoffaroof likes this
- second-breakfast likes this
- elegantlygrey likes this
- totallythrifted likes this
- carolinaanne likes this
- strtrknaxdunivrs reblogged this from craftycarmencita and added:
- craftycarmencita posted this