Sewing is not the only crafty thing I do. For instance, I am an avid friendship bracelet maker, and for some reason I can't stop making envelopes out of everything I can get my hands on. (p.s. I love mail!)
Okay, and I cook and I bake too. Yum!
I have these 6 tops, which I bought at thrift stores for $1 each! I want to bleach ‘em. Any idea for what I could bleach onto them? Patterns? Images?
♥ 5 notes
- second-breakfast answered: A seashell might look cool on that turquoise one! A branch with a bird on it might be cool for the brown or green.
- senselessart answered: Bleaching is so messy - check out this site and just modify! instructables.com (just put tshirt into search)
- carolinaanne likes this
- sinkme answered: dinosaurs!
- heartbeatsofawanderingkid9 answered: ombre
- craftycarmencita posted this